top of page


Join Us

Applicants shall possess a degree of bachelor’s degree with honors in architecture, engineering, surveying, environmental science, geography, or related fields; or an equivalent qualification from another university or comparable institution accepted for this purpose; preferably a professional qualification in the architecture, building engineering, surveying or related fields; and satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination if required.

Applicants whose first degree was not taught in English need to demonstrate competency in the English language in accordance with the General Regulations.

Information on the MSc(SED) program and on application for admission to the HKU MSc(SED) program, can be found on the HKU and Faculty of Architecture websites.

bottom of page